Brii :D

Brii is the name(:
I hate drama,
I love my friends,
I could not live without music,
Text Mehh(:

Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged

10 years ago I...
1.was born
2.turned one
3.
4.
5.nothing more,im only 10

5 things on my "to do list" today (or tomorrow)...
1.go to school
2.do homework
3.eat
4.play on computer
5.sleep

5 snacks that I enjoy...
1. mini or peanut m&m's
2.fruit with marshmallow/cream cheese dip
3.ice cream
4.nachos
5.apples

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1.go to jonas brother concerts
2.live in a mansion
3.buy everything i have always wanted
4.go to a far away place
5.cancel school(not)

5 places I have lived...
1.tucson
2.only lived here in tucson,arizona

5 jobs I've had...
1. none
2.wait yea i have cleaning my room

5 people i tag....
1.marina
2.shannen
3.molly
4.carly
5.tara

No comments: