Brii :D

Brii is the name(:
I hate drama,
I love my friends,
I could not live without music,
Text Mehh(:

Monday, October 20, 2008

McCain or Obama



I may be a little to young to vote, but I need to speak my point of view. I think McCain should be President. If you wouldn't mind please leave a comment on who you think should be president. Since I am talking about the election, my friend Marina told me that our school is going to have us vote on which candidate we want for president. I am encouraging you to leave comments.

Thank you and vote McCain!!! down with Obama!!!
On Nickelodeon they had kids pick the president and Obama had 51% and Mccain had 49%!

4 comments:

Atkins Family said...

Boy this election is going to be a strange one, you know who I already voted for McCain, I just couldn't make myself vote Obama.. I hope that your school election goes well.

Bean's Mom said...

I want to know WHY you want mccain president....then we'll talk....make sure you can back up your decision.

Brianaaaa (: said...

Because my parents are and i do not like obama

bubba said...

MCAIN MCAIN 4 PRES