Brii :D

Brii is the name(:
I hate drama,
I love my friends,
I could not live without music,
Text Mehh(:

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Party at my Church.

(left to right)Addison , Briana(Me) ,Tyeler benson.


(left to right)Katie,Briana,Addison.

(left to right)Katie,Briana.
Those pictures are of me and some of my friends, at a church party last night.
Tyeler benson was baptised yesterday.Ok funny story, I was sitting in the back of my friend's car and Tyeler came by for some candy and we were all out, So I gave him some of my candy,and he said to me "how do you know my name" and I said "beacause I went to your baptism with my mom",and he said "oh that is right."

5 comments:

Atkins Family said...

And boy did you get lots of candy, now your brother knows that he missed out.

bubba said...

hi briana im a pirate too you stole my costume HEY

Brianaaaa (: said...

bubba are you lauren crosley

RedSoxFan said...

Thank was a very nice thing to do Briana. You never cease to amaze me at your kindness to others!!!

Unknown said...

Such a cute pirate! I'm so glad you're my granddaughter, sweetie.