Brii :D

Brii is the name(:
I hate drama,
I love my friends,
I could not live without music,
Text Mehh(:

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Lately

Lately, I've lost friends, gained friends, and learned that I am who i am and I would rather be hated for who i am then who i am not, I have friends i will keep for a long time and i have friends that fight with me all the time and I have friends that think im stupid and do not know that they talk about me, Middle School is tough but You just have to have the right friends to get through it, 7th grade is coming soon and I do not know if i am ready yet, Time flys. Lately, I have been hanging out with Caity. Caity is the Best, She is so nice and is just so fun to be around(: I love you caity! hehe, alot has changed since the first day of 6th grade, Lets see how 7th grade goes...

No comments: