Brii :D

Brii is the name(:
I hate drama,
I love my friends,
I could not live without music,
Text Mehh(:

Sunday, April 18, 2010

I just dont know

Okay, Soo, Alot has been on my mind, First I thought I had found a friend that would always be in my heart and we would continue to be with eachother all the time, but I seem to be wrong because Your best friend came back and then you slowly began to be with her alot and Then One day, We were together and then You left to be with her, So, Now Im without you, Im lost and Im Confused...I have these memories that we created and I dont know weather to Cry because I miss them or I dont know weather to remind you of them and Just say Sorry for something i didnt do..I just dont know. I love you like your my sister and I always will, but I never knew things could change that quick.
So, Second, I want to let you all know that I love all my friends and The ones that are guys but I love them like they are my brother..Its been hard to know who is my true friend, Rumors say that you said this about me or you just dont talk to me very much, Life has changed alot..
Third, Sixth grade is really close to being over, This past week it was Aims and I hope I did good..
Fourth, I went to the Fair with my mom and Two of my friends came with me, Parker and Jasmine and We went on alot of rides, Like Parker hates the Fairice wheel and we got her to go on ad lol we thought we were going to fall because our thing was unbalanced like all three of us were on side, lol, and Then we went to the Jason Derulo concert and It was soo crowded We went threw the crowd and got up pretty close but then we got out and Our friends Anissa, Cassidy, and Emilee found us and Then we went and Found our friends Lexi and Angela and For the rest of the night we were with them going on rides, It was Really Funnn!!! I cant wait to go again!! (:
Fifth, Im really happy everything is going really well with me and david <3

Anyway that is how i have been and As you can tell, Good things are like a blanket over then hurt parts of my heart

Bree

1 comment:

Sadie Marie said...

i am swrry to hear that u and ur friend are not working out as plained. i hope thins get better. i am glad u had fun at the fair with ur friends!