Brii :D

Brii is the name(:
I hate drama,
I love my friends,
I could not live without music,
Text Mehh(:

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Friends

All my Best friends rock my world, there nice and they help me when I need them and they have a shoulder I can cry on. When we get in fights, we become friends like 3 minutes later, lately this girl I just got in touch with(that was my friend in 4Th grade) has been a little bit rude, and I do not know what I did wrong to her, but I hope she can forgive me soon. Just like me everyone has there bff's(best friend forever) and there bf"s(best friends) and there F's(friends). Well have a nice day and contact your Bff, just to tell them how much you appreciate them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your my very best granddaughter that I love to pieces.

Carly said...

WHO IS THE RUDE GIRL?